WHERE DID JULY GO….OH NO!!!
Its been a great month as we near the last week we have entered in the sign of Leo, the Lion or Lioness.
The weather has been very hot here on the east coast, so I thought it would be a great time to talk about one of my favorite home facials. ICE FACIAL!!!!
Thats right ICING, or ICE FACIAL is so easy and has great benefits. I know your used to using ice for drinks and smoothies but here is a fun way to firm and give your skin a glow, and cool off at the same time.
- Take any ice cube tray.
- Get Alkaline water (Fiji or Essentia) is best.
- Choose your favorite fruit or veggie.
- I love using rose petals, cucumbers, or green tea
- Place petals, or cucumbers on bottom of each space.
- Fill with alkaline water and place in freezer.
Would love your feedback and comments connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
HAPPY AUGUST (ALMOST)!