Autumn equinox is almost upon us, which means time to ease our bodies into the next season……
AS WE ENTER INTO AUTUMN EQUINOX, it is called the balance between day and night. The Autumn Equinox symbolizes a stage of inner preparation in the process to gather and get ready for the harvest. It is the midpoint between summer and winter solstices. Time to reflect on where you are and start making plans for the future.
Here are some ways to celebrate the AUTUMN EQUINOX
1. Make a list of everything you are grateful for. Starting a gratitude journal brings abundance and allows you to focus on positive thoughts.
2. Get rid of any clutter in your home, clean out closets, give things away, make space for the new season, ATTRACTING you to want you really want.
3. Be mindful that clearing also includes your phone and computer. Delete old contacts, old emails and text messages allowing old energy that is stagnant to be removed in order to attract new energy.
4. Try something new; solstices and equinoxes are wonderful times to let go of old patterns. Think of 3 new things you have never tried and decide what will be most fun and start it.
5. Get outside. Visit a local farm or go apple picking, it is a great way to see nature’s gifts.
6. Add fall decor to your home with pumpkins and crafts you can make with your kids; try some fun recipes with your fresh apples.
7. Have a BONFIRE (safely). Invite family and friends to celebrate, dance and set intentions together to let go of past things that don’t serve you and invoke new attitudes.
8. Get in touch with your circadian rhythms; going to sleep earlier, waking up early to meditate, reconnect with your higher self is an amazing way to boost your immune system.
Reconnect with our natural state, which is the state of nature. Rituals are vital to keeping our mind/body/soul healthy. When one is out of balance, all is out of balance. BASIC BEAUTY RITUALS MAKE YOUR SKIN GLOW.
9. Decide today to be happy. It is a choice everyday to be kind to ourselves and kind to others as we are all CONNECTED no matter what color we are, how much money we have or don’t have. Collectively is how we can all make a difference, it begins in each one of us first.
PLEASE JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP
LOTS OF CONVERSATION AROUND CONNECTING AYURVEDA WITH OUR DAILY ROUTINES, WHAT CHAKRAS MEAN, HOW TO CLEAR THEM AND STAY IN BALANCE.
VATA SEASON DOS & DONTS