December 13! Let the countdown begin… First let’s do a little review shall we? How was this past year for you? Did you meet your goals from your news years resolution list? Have you had a moment to really sit down and in your mind’s eye go over the last year month to month. It’s a great way to see what you accomplished. Most of us have done a lot more than we realize……..
It’s a wonderful time of year
I actually love the review of the past year, i always try to focus on the big picture, count my blessings and create new goals. I try not to judge myself on only accomplishments, i like to reflect on the magical little moments that gave me joy. We tend to forget the daily activities. Be grateful for all the little moments…..take this moment to sit quietly and ask yourself the following:
- What made you smile from the inside out?
- What moment took your breath away?
- What was the funniest moment you can remember?
- What ritual did you do for yourself?
- What kindness did you receive from a stranger?
- Do you feel you have evolved this past year?
- What was your moment that you felt weak?
- What was your moment that you felt strong?
- What was the most beautiful thing you saw in 2016?
- Who gave you the best hug?
Santa’s elves have been busy with organic gifts just for you!
Make any purchase for yourself or buy a gift for someone and you will get a special holiday gift box!
My gift to you for being such valued clients and customers. For it is in giving that we receive…
Another holiday special for you!
NYSG travel kits are on sale for $35. They make a great gift for yourself or anyone on your shopping list!
Free shipping on all orders over $50